Our campus is very long, consisting of a preschool, a sanctuary, a separate Welcome Center, a gym, and an elementary school. On a typical Sunday or Wednesday service time, you will come to the Sanctuary or to the Family Life Center, which is next to the gym.
- The Sanctuary is our main Sunday service location. You can come in through the Welcome Center (ground level) and ride the elevator to the 2nd floor, or you can come up the front steps from the parking lot.
- Further into the Sanctuary building there is a basement, where you can get to the nursery, 'Old Social Hall' (OSH), and choir area. On the 2nd floor you will find the children's wing to the left of the stairwell which houses our Sunday Schools and Children's Church. The 3rd floor contains rooms for the youth.
- The Welcome Center is located where the drive-up portico stands. There you can find information about our church as well as people happy to greet you and show you were to go. To the right is our Sanctuary, elevator, nursery access, and children's and youth areas. To the left is the Gym, Family Life Center, and Church Offices.
- The Family Life Center is on the other side of the Welcome Center, and it has a dining area, a gym, and the Church Offices. You can access the Family Life Center through the door next to the flagpole. Wednesday Adult Bible Study/Prayer Meeting is in the Family Life Center while the youth and children spend time in the Sanctuary wing.
- Gorman Christian Academy greets you on the other side of the flagpole. The school's main office is accessed through the GCA porch.